Friday, January 4, 2019

Updates

Helllllooooo!!!!

Since it has been almost a year since blogging, let me share some things with you...

Antonio is now in 4th grade and I am still regularly volunteering at his school but on strict orders from him that I do not kiss or hug him at school and not tell him I love him out loud because apparently it embarrasses him.

Fine, geez...

Yes, I respect that because when at school I always see him, everyone knows me and I tend to gain insight when there so it is still in my benefit to be there. Ha, jokes on you kid. ☺

He officially was diagnosed with ADHD, Inattentive Type. Basically, it is incredibly hard for him to focus without being distracted and he gets overwhelmed when given to many directions at once. There are many other things but none of them would be obvious to most. He is a great kid and I am still immensely proud of him. He has an enormous heart, and still wears that enormous heart on his finger tips. ❤

My mental health has improved. I am currently on medication to make my anxiety and depression manageable and was actually able to enjoy the holidays without a lot of anxiety. Yay! However, because of an original medication I tried, I have gained a large amount of weight in a short amount of time. I have since changed the meds and will be trying to loose most of that weight this year. I am to the point where I am uncomfortable in my own skin.

I decided to leave Lularoe over the Summer. It began to consume my life in ways that were not good. I was loosing time with Antonio when more time with him was the main reason we decided to have me stay home. The decision was hard but once made, a weight was lifted and I knew it was the right choice.

I am currently a Color Street Stylist and love it. I started Color Street in the spring and found it was much easier than Lularoe. There is a lot less time required to be successful. I have gained so much success with it too, both professionally and personally. If you are interested in a free sample let me know and I'll send you one. Yes, completely free.

Lilly, our rescue dog is thriving. She has been with us just over a year now and is such a perfect fit with our family and we cannot imagine life without her. She is incredibly protective of us and still does not like men. Antonio's best buddy is about the only person she doesn't constantly bark at.


xo,



No comments:

Post a Comment